Our Return Policy
Here is the legal stuff that we really don't like but the lawyer tell us is necessary.
Let's start by stating the obvious. Since our produce is perishable we cannot accept returns. That said, we do offer refunds and replacements for several reasons below.
Our Refund/Replacement Policy:
The following reasons are covered under our policy:
- Damaged fruits or roots. Even if the carrier messed it up.
- Late delivery or improper handling caused by carrier (UPS/FedEx), resulting in item spoilage or damage
- Missing items from your box.
Please report any issues with your order within 24 hours of delivery by e-mailing a picture to [email protected] or just uploading it via chat to our customer engagement rep. Resolutions to reported issues are on a case by case basis. These may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next box, or a partial/full refund.
Please keep in mind orders can be cancelled at anytime up to 2 days prior to the actual shipping date.
The following reasons are not covered under our refund policy:
- Incorrect address provided or refusal of delivery when shipped according to our terms and conditions
- Inability to retrieve your order on the guaranteed delivery date, resulting in produce damage or spoilage.
Please review your shipping address before ordering. Should your shipping address change, please update your address 2 days prior to ship date.
Need to report an issue with your order?
Please email [email protected] or just chat with us on the site.